Jeremy Phelan has field experience in site/impact assessments, environmental construction monitoring; hazardous materials (HazMat) surveys and abatement monitoring; mold assessments; residential and occupational air quality monitoring; groundwater, hyporheic, and surface water quality monitoring and reporting for landfills and foreshores; vegetation inventory; soil, water, vapour, and tailings sampling; hydrometric data collection; ESA, PSI, DSI, contaminated sites assessment and remediation; watershed drainage assessment for culvert installations; fish habitat and population assessment; benthic invertebrate population assessment; wetland assessment; and sediment and erosion control.
Jeremy is a Scientist and Project Manager and applies himself in both lead and supporting roles providing technical support, client care, budgeting, contractor coordination and supervision, and report writing and field work for monitoring and assessment projects. Jeremy’s education and experience working within monitoring, aquatic sciences, contaminated sites, and groundwater portfolios make him a valuable asset for implementing and executing monitoring and sampling programs, and analyzing and reporting on laboratory results. A balance of work experience in British Columbia, Alberta, and the Northwest Territories has enabled Jeremy to function capably within the regulatory frameworks of all three jurisdictions.
- Bachelor of Environmental Science – Chemistry Concentration: University of Calgary (2008)
- British Columbia Institute of Agrologists (BCIA) – Professional Agrologist (P.Ag.)
- Alberta Institute of Agrologists (AIA) – Professional Agrologist (P.Ag.)
- USEPA Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) Building Inspector
- NIOSH 582 Equivalency Certificate – Sampling & Evaluating Airborne Asbestos Fibers
- Certified Mold Inspector (CMI)